Retail And Business > Retail and Vendors

Don't opt for Store Pick-up from Wal-Mart

<< < (2/5) > >>

itoen:

--- Quote from: Chip Hazard on April 03, 2012, 05:37:30 PM ---I've seen people in Walmart open food and eat it while they are 'shopping' as if everything is there for them to take free of charge as they please.  One person even made a sandwich and opened lunch meat, bread, butter, mustard... and then open a soda and was drinking that.  When they were done they just left it on a shelf... and nobody in the store confronted them or did anything about it.

My wife refuses to shop there anymore and neither of us have been in a Walmart for ages.

--- End quote ---

That is horrible, I would never open anything in a store..

1srelluc:
Meh....Wally World is what you make of it. Never been to the grocery section.

Pro-Tip....Always use the Automotive entrance/counter. Most of the stuff I buy at Wally World is close to it. In and out in no time and the "People of Walmart" don't frequent the area much. ;)

Chip Hazard:
This may sound bad, it's not meant that way and it's just an observed statement...

At my local Walmart it seems like the majority of the customers now are either from India or a muslim country or people that converted to muslim and they are wearing the full garb. 

jasonrebellion:
To be honest I'll grab a 20oz when i walk in sometimes if I'm thirsty and drink it and pay for the empty bottle when I'm done...no one has ever said anything about it so I do it every now and again.  I would never just toss it and not pay.  I've gone back inside before because i forgot about the dog food under the cart and didn't get it rung up.  The manager personally thanked me for being honest and returning to pay for it.

galahad:

--- Quote from: jasonrebellion on April 05, 2012, 03:10:43 PM --- I've gone back inside before because i forgot about the dog food under the cart and didn't get it rung up.  The manager personally thanked me for being honest and returning to pay for it.
--- End quote ---

I do that pretty often and it has shocked and awed the people at the store.  And that is a very, very sad situation!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version