Author Topic: More Fun SKS vs AR15  (Read 3464 times)

CavemanSteve

• Life Member
  • SKS Gunsmith
  • First they came for the cartoonists.
    • VIP
Re: More Fun SKS vs AR15
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2013, 02:02:31 PM »
Both cereal and biscuits and gravy are out of bounds without coffee. I'd go with the MRE. Van Dam might have coffee though but Segal is probably a Pansy tea drinker. So many variables,  who knew shtf could be so confusing? Also, if a wheelbarrow was available I'd just stick with the . 22.
"Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time."   Winston Churchill

juaneye

• SKS Sniper
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2013, 11:05:29 PM »
 yeah,i'll just stick with the sks because the way it hits with the big carnivores roaming around...I would pretend I am Korean and eat dog.

The Red Scourge

• Board Supporter
  • SKS Marksman
  • "Not a step back!"
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2013, 10:48:10 PM »
This has to be just about the best thread ever.  I'm still wondering about this bore snake for the SKS that apparently came with the rifle.  Is this a Century inclusion?  Also, I believe there is breakfast sausage in the butt of the SKS.  SKS all the way.  The best the AR has is Canadian bacon wedged into the mag well.
"Shoot! With a gun! That's what the bullets are for, you twit!"  -Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake

vz2452

• SKS Gunsmith
  • Rifles in avitar last seen in Gulf of Mexico.
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2013, 10:20:10 AM »
You know. The guy was probably just returning home from a fun weekend of camping and shooting when he had a heart attack and crashed into the woods. Spilling his spent brass all over the place. And scavengers had been feeding off his body until one of use found him.

Did we call the police? No.. Instead we spend the last four months arguing over how we gonna divvy his stuff and eat his breakfest. The guy probably has a wife and kids that cry themselves to sleep every night wondering what happened to him.

I hope you guys know that we're going to hell for this.

And possibly prison. There are no biscuits and gravy in prison. Just TV dinners and butt rape.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 11:55:42 AM by vz2452 »

scarymike23

• A Sawhorse Is A
  • Board Supporter
  • SKS Guru
  • This argument needs more pie.
    • Alternate History War Film!
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2013, 11:38:32 AM »
You know. The guy was probably just returning home from a fun weekend of camping and shooting when he had a heart attack and crashed into the woods spilling his spent brass all over the place. And scavengers had been feeding off his body until one of use found him.

Do we call the police? No.. Instead we spend the last four months arguing over how we gonna divvy his stuff and eat his breakfest. The guy probably has a wife and kids that cry themselves to sleep every night wondering what happened to him.

And possibly prison. There are no biscuits and gravy in prison. Just TV dinners and butt rape.

Whatever, dude. That bore snake is MINE! The police can have it when they pry it from my cold, dead, bore snaked hands.
для родины!

Первые оружеиные заводы в туле

Fragger

• Global Moderator
  • SKS Guru
  • _______ BRH _______
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2013, 11:02:10 AM »
You know. The guy was probably just returning home from a fun weekend of camping and shooting when he had a heart attack and crashed into the woods. Spilling his spent brass all over the place. And scavengers had been feeding off his body until one of use found him.

Did we call the police? No.. Instead we spend the last four months arguing over how we gonna divvy his stuff and eat his breakfest. The guy probably has a wife and kids that cry themselves to sleep every night wondering what happened to him.

Peggy ... is that you?
Masque of the Red Death For Now I Have Survived and yet the Black Room is Just Down the Hall