Author Topic: Mahely Minimax 22lr (updated with pics)  (Read 1564 times)

KingPapa666

• SKS Marksman
  • Why cant ammo be free :(
Mahely Minimax 22lr (updated with pics)
« on: June 19, 2007, 04:34:26 AM »
I got a Mahely Minimax 22lr for free tonight after work. I havent got to shot it yet, but he says it works.  It is missing the saftey.  The only place that I can find parts for it is egunparts.com. The stock is plastic and is cracked in a few places.  Does anyone know anything about this rifle.  Its says it is from Argentina. Any information about it would be nice.  I would also like to know what it is worth.  Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 02:50:35 AM by KingPapa666 »
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at some guys, throw one of those little baby-type pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think of how crazy war is, and while they're thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Jack Handey 12/11/9

Michigander

• Board Supporter
  • SKS Guru
Re: Mahely Minimax 22lr
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 06:13:22 PM »
I can't help, don't know the gun. All I can do is ask for some pics 8)
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Thomas Jefferson

KingPapa666

• SKS Marksman
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 01:14:48 AM »
I will try to get some pics of it soon.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at some guys, throw one of those little baby-type pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think of how crazy war is, and while they're thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Jack Handey 12/11/9

KingPapa666

• SKS Marksman
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 02:39:10 AM »
I got around to getting pics of the rifle. Hope this helps figuring out what it is.
Jack Handey 12/11/9

M@D H@TTER

• Board Supporter
  • SKS Guru
  • Have you been to the range today?
Re: Mahely Minimax 22lr (updated with pics)
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 02:11:48 PM »
Looks almost like a Henry Arms Survival rifle with some aftermarket stock.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/619835002006.html
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 02:47:23 PM by M@D H@TTER »