Author Topic: Kenny Woods Gun show Ky this weekend **udated report**  (Read 2336 times)

blazebuster

• Board Supporter
  • SKS Gunsmith
  • HazMat Tech - If ya see me running try to keep up
Kenny Woods Gun show Ky this weekend **udated report**
« on: December 14, 2009, 10:33:14 PM »
Will be here in Somerset this Sat and Sunday. Havnt been to one since I got hooked so gonna make sure wife dont let me out with the Checkbook
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 04:17:54 PM by blazebuster »
If you cant dazzle em with Brilliance, Baffle em with Bulls#*t

ApexCypher

• SKS Guru
  • There Is A War Going On For Your Mind
Re: Kenny Woods Gun show Ky this weekend
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 11:09:07 PM »
Ahh that sucks..I didnt know about it and I have to work all weekend.
"I about dropped the bike getting him off, it was like I was being raped."
:Kalash:

blazebuster

• Board Supporter
  • SKS Gunsmith
  • HazMat Tech - If ya see me running try to keep up
Re: Kenny Woods Gun show Ky this weekend **udated report**
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 04:26:08 PM »
Well here is what I found.... Alot of guys who relly think ALOT of there stuff.
 Went to see about getting some ammo as stores around here sold outta Wolf MC HP which is what I shoot. Been buying it here for 5.99 box. Cheapest I found was 7.99 a box. And that guy only had 3 boxes. Most of them wanted 8.99.
 Was also looking for a wheel gun for my Son in law. There were several there but most were in fairly rough shape and still pricey.
 Alot of SKS all Norincos except 2 Russians. The Russians were also rough. Matching numbers wanted 425 apiece and didnt have any Bayos. The Noricos were in good shape but asking 350 to 400.
 Did run accross a local guy who had one for 225 and also had a nice Hunter with a brick of ammo for 400. These two were the only reasonable priced one I saw.
 Wasnt a total waste as I picked up a Tapco 20 rounder for 15 bucks and also got a tapco adjustment tool and a pack of colored front sites. I may end up buying that Hunter later if he still has it. That is a decent buy isnt it?
BB
If you cant dazzle em with Brilliance, Baffle em with Bulls#*t

Blakeman

• Board Supporter
  • SKS Guru
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 03:09:56 PM »
Another Kenny Woods this weekend at Rupp Arena in Lexington. Bud's gunshop is going to be there and is supposed to be giving away a gun each day. This is the first time I've heard of them being at a show.
"The word bipartisan means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out." George Carlin

Dunkel68

• SKS Newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 04:53:55 PM »
They are always there.  Usually in the near right corner.  I noticed that they are keeping their business open in Lexington on this Saturday only.